With the presence of moisture or water, it’s only a matter of time before mold starts to appear. Anything from a water heater leak to rainwater dripping through your ceiling can cause mold. It’s important that when there has been water in your home, you get professional mold remediation and removal. For people who are wanting mold removal and remediation in the Wellington, FL area, Super Clean Property Rescue is ready to help. To schedule an appointment for this kind of service, dial (561) 570-3250 now.
The Mold Removal Process
The reason that removing mold is so crucial is that large amounts of mold can affect your health. Mold is always present in every area of our home or business, which is fine, but when mold is created by tons of standing water or moisture, it can cause issues like breathing problems, skin irritation, and severe allergies. Not only can it impact your health in a negative way, it can also hurt the structure of your home or business. Your walls, flooring, ceiling, and even furniture can become severely damaged when the mold is removed and cleaned immediately.
When you contact Super Clean Property Rescue for mold removal and remediation in the Wellington, FL area, you can trust that you are getting detailed and effective services. We go through a process that includes several steps to ensure your entire home or business has mold completely removed.
- Mold Examination: Before we begin removing the mold, we first examine the extent of the mold in your home or business. This is to determine what additional services will be needed.
- Remove Property Contents: We will remove furniture and other contents in your home, including clothes, drapes, art, etc. and put them in storage to clean and restore. Any items that we aren’t able to restore will be disposed of properly.
- Water Extraction: Using water extraction equipment and dehumidifiers, we will use the water removal service and dry out the areas in your home that are wet or have residual moisture.
- Shut Off Infected Areas: Whatever areas have been infested with mold will be secured with polyethylene plastic sheeting to ensure the mold does not spread to other parts of your property.
- Mold Removal: Once everything has been sealed off, we will remove the mold from your home or business. If carpets, parts of the ceiling, or floor are too damaged, we will remove it and replace those spaces.
- Restoration: We will restore all of the areas that have been damaged by mold with restoration service.
- Cleaning: To ensure that all of the molds are gone we will clean your property. This includes disinfecting every area and then deodorizing.
- Drying: When cleaning is done we will dry those areas to make sure new mold doesn’t grow.
If you need a more thorough explanation of our mold removal and remediation process in Wellington, FL, contact our technicians at (561) 570-3250.
Contact Our Technicians for Mold Removal Today
We want our residential and commercial clients to be as healthy as possible while having a home that isn’t covered in mold, which is why we are here to provide expert mold removal and remediation service. You can trust that when you hire us, we will get rid of the mold and ensure that it is gone for good. If you have had water damage in your home and want to ensure that there is no mold present, please contact us at (561) 570-3250 for mold removal and remediation in Wellington, FL.